Introductions!

Home Forums Chronic Disease Management Introductions!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rifka Chamali
    Keymaster

Hello everyone and welcome to the course!
    Tell us who you are, what you do, where you are based and what you’re hoping to learn by taking this course.

I’ll start 🙂
    My name is Rifka and I am the Project Manager at the Besrour Centre for Global Family Medicine. I am based in Toronto, Canada. I want to learn about the quality improvement approach to implement change.

Baraa
    Participant

Hi, this is Baraa. I had the great pleasure to work with my colleagues Margarita and Clayton to develop this course. I hope you find this course a rewarding learning experience. Look forward to receiving your comments and responses.

lamanton
    Participant

Hello, my name is Margarita and I am a family physician in Toronto, Canada. I have enjoyed working with Baraa, Clayton and the rest of our team to put together this material. I look forward to sharing ideas and learning from what other family doctors have been doing around the world during the pandemic.

Clayton Dyck
    Keymaster

Hi my name is Clayton Dyck and I am the Lead for Medical Education and Training for the Besrour Centre. I look forward to your comments and questions!

PATRICIA ESEIGBE
    Participant

Hello, my name is Patricia Eseigbe and I am a Family Physician practicing in Jos, Nigeria. I hope to learn practical strategies for managing patients with common mental disorders.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.